What Personal Information About Customers Does PeruAndArts.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at PeruAndArts.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies", and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses PeruAndArts.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from PeruAndArts.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
Does PeruAndArts.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries PeruAndArts.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Statement or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Statement.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
PeruAndArts.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with PeruAndArts.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Are Children Allowed to Use PeruAndArts.com?
PeruAndArts.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for children to be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use PeruAndArts.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.